Sunday 27 January 2013

What To Expect From One Step Bronte In 2013

This month has been a very busy month and I have been thinking intently about the direction of One Step Bronte. 

Although we are already a month in, I thought it'd be appropriate to let my readers (you) know what they can expect from One Step Bronte in 2013.

Every two weeks will be a post on philosophy covering the minds of Descartes, Liebniz, Locke, Hume and many more.

Every two weeks will also be a film review, either a light-hearted or analytical review. I may focus on a specific director, genre, topic or actor/actress. There will be regular polls in which you can vote for what you what like to see reviewed, located to the left of the home page.

There will be regular posts on television and radio reporting up until April, documenting the dos, don'ts and how tos.

Each month will be Fitness Focus, an article in which I will cover various aspects of health and how to keep on top form.

There will also be occasional articles that don't fit into the above categories but will still be of the same OSB style and quality. The majority will be different articles related to journalism.

For more reading/viewing, I will now also be contributing to my university's student-run website, WINOL. Check it out at www.winol.co.uk

I'd like to thank everyone over the past year for their continued support and reading; you're the best. I'm trying to get 50,000 views by the end of March 2013, lets make it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment