Wednesday 1 August 2012

Taken 2

And if you're thinking "Taken 2? As in a sequel to the film Taken?" then you're right. I didn't believe it either.

Here's the trailer:


Release Date: October 5, 2012 
Genre: Action, Thriller Director: Olivier Megaton 
Screenwriter: Luc Besson, Robert Mark Kamen 
Starring: Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Famke Janssen
Studio: 20th Century Fox 


I'm not going to lie, I am incredibly excited for this film, coming out on 5th October, 2012. The reason for this being my ultimate love for the first film. Neeson is an actual boss in the film.

However, I did have to wrack my brains to think what could possibly go wrong again. The film ended. The storyline ended. Neeson is retired. What could possibly be featured in the second film?

I wasn't impress in the trailer with the line "Listen closely, your mother has been taken. You will be taken too." It's a bit like, what a surprise, the same as the first film. I really do hope it isn't just overkill of the masterpiece that was Taken.

I'm remaining hopeful that this film will be brilliant. Please, please let it be brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment