Tuesday 24 September 2013

What Does Your Drink Say About You?


Drinking... everyone does it. Your friends do it, your parents do it, your lecturers do it. But the question is, what does your drink say about you? Every time you order a drink, people will look at it and automatically make a judgement of your character, and this is what they think.

Grey Goose

Celebrity drink-a-like: Drake 
Typical quote: "Hey baby, got VIP tonight; you, me, party. Pick you up at 8, wear something sexy.'

Jack Daniels & Coke

Celebrity drink-a-like: Kid Rock 
Typical outfit: "I got this t-shirt back in '94 at a Guns N Roses gig. I haven't washed it since."

Vodka & Energy Drink

Celebrity drink-a-like: David Guetta 
Typical quote: "Let's get steaming and party til 6am! Actually, fuck that, let's never stop partying!"

Sex On The Beach

Celebrity drink-a-like: Regina George, Mean Girls 
Typical quote: "This is like, totally delicious! Just what I need after the improving my bod session I had earlier... I mean I ran for like, 20 minutes!"

Scotch

Celebrity drink-a-like: Lord Sugar 
Typical quote: "Agreed, the economical state of the current climate is abhorrent. Tof tof."

Guinness

Celebrity drink-a-like: Sean Bean 
Typical quote: "I stand for justice... not mercy."

Gin & Tonic

Celebrity drink-a-like: Nick Clegg 
Typical quote: "I'm quite the introvert, you know. Politics is only one of my interests, I also like... erm... mathematics."

Carlsberg

Celebrity drink-a-like: Jay, The Inbetweeners 
Typical quote: "Hmm, that bird is well fit. I'd well do that. Hey man, check that bird!"

Water

Celebrity drink-a-like: CM Punk 
Typical quote: "It's all about being straight edge man, I don't wanna poison my body."

Wine

Celebrity drink-a-like: Ernest Hemmingway 
Typical quote: "I love the character development of Scout throughout To Kill A Mockingbird. Truly striking novel."

Ale

Celebrity drink-a-like: Foggy, Last of the Summer Wine 
Typical quote: "In my day, we used to have to eat peanuts for dinner and wash our clothes in the river, you kids don't understand how good you've got it."

Vodka & Lemonade

Celebrity drink-a-like: Every fresher in every film or programme ever made 
Typical quote: "Being a fresher is wiiiiicked, let's get wasted."

Pimms

Celebrity drink-a-like: Millie, Made in Chelsea 
Typical quote: "Being English is so wonderful, let's go out for afternoon tea and then go and ride our horses. I want to ride Paddington Rover today."

Martini

Celebrity drink-a-like: Brian, Family Guy 
Typical quote: "Yeah, so I was driving round in my Benz when
phone rings
Sorry, I have to take this, it's business."

Bloody Mary

Celebrity drink-a-like: Roger, American Dad 
Typical quote: "Can you make it a triple? My hangover is refusing to leave today."

Rum

Celebrity drink-a-like: Captain Jack Sparrow 
Typical quote: "I was only arrested for assault once... and it was all a misunderstanding. He misunderstood what 'don't touch me' meant."

Tequila

Celebrity drink-a-like: Penny, Big Bang Theory 
Typical quote: "Salt, lemon, shot, shot, shot, lemon, shot, salt, lemon, shot... taxi."

No comments:

Post a Comment