Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Meaning of Life

Probably the biggest question there is - what is the meaning of life?

In my opinion, there is no one meaning.

Life is what you make it, the meaning of every person's life is different. You should never try and live your life the way anyone else wants you to live it or tells you to live it. You have to discover the meaning of your own life.

I don't know what the meaning of my life is - and I'm quite happy not knowing for now. I am too busy trying to find out who I am rather than trying to find out why I am who I am.

As this blog clearly establishes, I am a huge John Mayer fan. The video below is of him live in LA covering a Jimi Hendrix song called 'Bold As Love'. During the song, he sums up what he thinks life should be about. As corny as it is, I think he's pretty on key.



No comments:

Post a Comment