Monday 10 September 2012

Bulgaria - 2012

On New Years Eve, 2011, I flew to Bulgaria with my dad, brother and sister for the skiing holiday of a life time.

I had the most terrible time.

We stayed there for a week, and in that week, I had food poisoning from the most AWFUL food that was served to me and got hit in the leg with a sledge - causing me to go to Bulgarian hospital... which is also AWFUL.

You may be wondering why it has taken me this long to post about it... well, up until now I have had the highest hatred for the country and focused solely on the negatives.

What I neglected to appreciate was the beauty of the country whilst up in the mountains.

I did take a few pictures though... and looking back it was amazing.

I know they're large photos but they were taken on my Nikon D3100 and I didn't want the quality to be compromised by teeny tiny pictures.

A picture taken whilst leaving the tiny town of Borovets.


My dad and I - picture taken by my brother.


Typical holiday photo... standing by a pretty view.


Oh dear, what awful grammar.

What a view eh?

The view from the hotel room, I'd never seen so much snow in my life.

HA.

My lovely daddy.

The view from the airplane.


You have to feel sorry for these poor horsies.

A few days after my injury, picking up the x-ray. Not happy.

RayBans I hear you say?!

My awesome face.





Mystical...

Cooking up children or dragons or whatever the terrible meat is.


No comments:

Post a Comment