Wednesday 25 July 2012

College Modelling

Hey everyone!


Recently, I did some modelling for the college I used to attend for my friend. Her name is Amy Robinson, and she hand-made each item of clothing I am wearing in the the following photos excluding the shoes.

Any favourites?


This is outfit number one and my favourite out of the four. It features a velvet shirt and silk trousers ending at the ankles.











This is outfit number two and I believe had the most work put into it. It's a long, evening gown. The chest and arms are made of a delicate lace material, the body of the dress is velvet with a zip to fasten at the back and the legs of the dress is a mesh material, although not very visible in this picture.








This is outfit number three. I have quite a long body so the top wasn't as complimentary as it would have been on another model. The outfit features velvet leggings and a lace cardigan as well.







This is the final of the four outfits created by Amy. A beautiful piece as I'm sure you'll agree.













The designer, Amy Robinson, has now left North Warwickshire and Hinckley College and is intending to study Fashion Design in Winchester this September.

No comments:

Post a Comment