Thursday 12 April 2012

Hilarious

I am really poorly, therefore I have spent the day in bed feeling sorry for myself, sleeping and playing on my iPhone.

I found two hilarious joke and a funny headline I thought I'd share with you.

Joke 1:
I've got some reliable inside information about Apple's next product.

I won't be able to afford it.

Joke 2:
"You won't like me when I'm angry.

Because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources."

The Credible Hulk.

Joke 3:
I hate it when couples have a little argument and the girlfriend changes her Facebook status to 'single'.

I mean, I have arguments with my parents all the time, you don't see me changing my status to 'orphan'.

As funny as they are, I feel you beautiful people deserve a little more...

The headline - courtesy of the Guardian.

'Mel Gibson hates Jews.'

No comments:

Post a Comment